Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sickness contributing to the slow down

Remember how I said we were entering the slow phase? Well it is even slower becasue I have fallen ill. I promise to write mroe soon but try to be patient with me while I rest up a bit.

A quick list of items completed by Colin, Uncle Jim, and James:

Electrical box and outside conduit
Ship shaping the hole in the wall to make the door plumb and square
Electrical for outside lights
Water heater picked up ( wrong one though so we will have to exchange it)
New glass door picked up ( boy does it make the living room look different
Went to get the mechanical room door but it was not yet ready
Colin got the trusses to give the roof some more support for the hot water panels

I promise I will take some pics to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment