Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What is so good about about a hood?

Geekologie
Hoods... they keep your head warm, they are attached to your jacket or sweater so you don't loose them. Oh wait this is not a clothing blog.  


So let me start again... the benefits of a hood are many. It whisks stinky cooking smells right out of the kitchen and to the outside to be dispersed. It has lovely built in lights to help you see you what you are cooking. It even has a low level light for "mood lighting". This particular hood turns itself up when it senses that the stove top is getting to hot. I might not like that feature so much in the winter time but boy will it be wonderful in the hot, hot summer. Another benefit is that it pulls the grease right out of the air and traps it in filters that are dishwasher safe. Have I told you how much I love my dishwasher?

Here are the installation pics.
Up goes the cabinet that the hood is attached to.


The pots had to find a temporary home while we (Colin) installed the hood so that they would not get knocked over.

He he hee. I don't know why I think this is so funny but it makes me laugh every time I see it.


And because I was not thinking we do not have any during pics. But here is a nice profile.

1 comment:

  1. Things are coming right along. What will you hang above the stove? Will you still do a pot filler?

    ReplyDelete