Monday, February 14, 2011

What is left to do?

Not too much. Wow, seems weird to say that.  Here is a quick list of items to complete the kitchen remodel.
  1. Hang the hood above the range
  2. Install the cabinet below the microwave
  3. Kick plates
  4. Baseboards
  5. Some sort of shade for the underside of the light box Colin made
  6. Concrete counter tops (this won't happen until spring or early summer when it is warm)
Can there really only be 6 tasks left? Maybe I should count the counter tops as like 400 tasks, since they will be very complicated.  So, can there really only be 406 tasks left?

My next question is what should I do with the blog when the kitchen is all said and done? Do I move on to other areas in the house that need improving? Do I archive the blog and call it done as well? Thoughts to ponder.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet it feels really good to be almost finished! I think you should keep working on the rest of your house after you are done in the kitchen. It will be fun to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete