Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lights, Cabinets, Action

Turns out these wonderful little pendants that I got at ReStore for 15 bucks each were the hardest things in the world to install. I spent about an hour before I gave up and told Colin, "You do it!" He did but it took him a really long time and we owe his mom a new arm for standing patiently like the statue of liberty holding up the light while Colin wired it. Thank you Wendy for your super strong arms and thank you Colin for not giving up like I did. They sure are pretty! And they give out a great amout of light. We were worried that we had not put in enough lights. The ironic thing is that the kitchen in now the best looking room in the house and the brightest. My friend Maggie came over and was oooing and ahhhing over the amazing kitchen. Maybe someday it won't stick out as so pretty because the rest of the house will catch up to it. All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment