Friday, June 24, 2011

A clear evening clutch

I know, I know, this has nothing to do with the kitchen but it was fun so I wanted to share it anyway.



My friend Sarah found this idea and got all the supplies for the project.
She got the clear cases at the container store.
We got a drill bit just a bit bigger than the screw on the decorative knob. Drilled a hole in the top of the case.

Then clipped the screw short with some wire cutters. And bolted the knob onto the case. I think they are super cute but I am not sure if I am tiddy enough to carry a clear evening bag. We will be making more so if you are interested in having one, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you--too untidy to do clear. But how about combining this idea with Camille's lucite tray and line one with pretty paper or fabric??

    ReplyDelete